Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 Wins Worst Year Ever.

On a personal level, I think 2008 was the worst year ever. I can't wait for it to be over so I can turn a new page in my life.



2008 was also nominated for the following awards:
Worst Weather Ever in Toronto
Biggest Flop Ever
Worst Economic Turnaround
Most Memorable Year
Least likely to succeed
Least likely to be invited to the reunion
Class Clown

With that, I wish you all the best in 2009 and I look forward to churning more posts in the new year.

Happy new year!

Update 1: Here's a preview of the new articles due out in January..
- Five Year Old Kid Needs to Get a Life
- "We did it!"
- Two Magic Words
- Introducing the new "Ask the Reader" Series
- Choosing a University, A Financial Choice
- Choosing a Degree, ALSO a Financial Choice