Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My TV is possessed

I'm watching TV one night and it craps out - it looked scrambled. I was on my knees for a couple of hours trying to fix it to no avail. Testing the damn thing was the most annoying part since I have to leave the TV on and sweat it out. Did I mention it only breaks when I am watching something that cannot be interrupted? Brandon Jacobs was breaking a tackle, had an open field and SHHHHHHHHHH. It's almost 2009 for !@#$'s sake.
I should not have to reach to the back of the TV and wiggle the coaxial cable in order to watch the only football game available on basic cable. Did I mention that it changed channel by itself today? The !@#$ing thing is possessed...

(Note: At the time of writing, my five years old Acer laptop crashed, requiring a restart. Luckily, it was auto-saved, otherwise I would've broken my laptop.)