Thursday, January 15, 2009

Adolf Hitler is Alive?!?

Editor's Note: I know I said that there would be no posts until next week because I was busy but I felt absolutely compelled to comment on this...enjoy!

I don't know if you have seen this Robot Chicken video called Lil' Hitler...if you haven't, here it is:



So, what did you think? Pretty funny huh? Well not to the real Lil' Hitler - Cops Take Away 3-Year Old Adolf Hitler. Apparently, a couple in New Jersey named their son "Adolf Hitler Campbell"(I hope you feel bad now for laughing at that video, jerks).

"On Friday, officials from the New Jersey Division of Youth and Family Services took into protective custody Adolf Hitler Campbell, 3, and his younger sisters JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell, 1, and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell, 8 months, according to the Holland Township Police Department."


Talk about your prototypical "redneck" family. They makes King of the Hill look like Queer Eye and I'm not even saying this just to insult anyone. I will highlight some points to prove my point;

"...the kids were confined to certain areas in the house,"
"Those children look outwardly healthy, but they didn't have much freedom,"
"the couple was unemployed and received government assistance to pay their rent.
You see why I had to post this even though I was on holiday,

This is just too easy.