Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Two Magic Words to Get Rid of Your Debts

If you know me, I sometimes stay up late and watch TV infomercials while surfing on the web. (Talk about multitasking in the 21st...) There have been many greats such as The Magic Bullet, which is a personal favourite of mine. But this one really got to me...



You can find out the technique to eliminate your debt here:
Debt Cures Book Review - Is Kevin Trudeau's Latest Book A Scam?

Anyways, Trudeau was saying that there are two words that can help you clear out your credit card debt. You probably know which two words I was thinking of at first, but I looked it up out of curiosity and found out that the two words were identity theft.

I don't need to tell you that lying to your credit card company is fraud and you can't cure your debt by going to jail. If you're going to lie to your credit card company, you might as well call them up and say the two words I was thinking of ... At least you will have the satisfaction of releasing your anger in an explicit yet legal manner.

That being said, I feel bad for the poor suckers who bought his book (please do not buy this book).